File ITR 1,2 & 4 for Resident, NRI, Apply PAN, Get Refund
save income by tax planning

1. e-Income tax return

2. Apply for e-pan card

3. For Claiming Double Taxation rebate i.e., tax has been deducted on the same salary in US

4. Long Awaited pending refunds-Assurance to get the refund with in 3 months or the fee will be refunded

5. Overview Salary [right click to save target]

6. Digital Signature - for 2year at Rs.1,100/-only

Above services are provided by qualified professional Chartered Accountants
For any further queries do ask me? or write in at


Popular posts from this blog

Proof of Leave Travel Allowance

Income Tax Provisions at a Glance

Interest on borrowed fund for self-occupied property