Limited Company Tax Registration (PAN & TAN)

A company incorporated shall obtain PAN card in its name by making an application to the revenue department and shall also obtain TAN (Tax Deduction Account Number) where businesses are liable to withhold (deduct) tax . Both the PAN and the TAN must be indicated on all the returns, documents and correspondence filed with the Revenue Department. Filling of PAN and TAN details available herin in the blog.


Popular posts from this blog

Proof of Leave Travel Allowance

Interest on borrowed fund for self-occupied property

Must components in your Salary to minimize Income Tax